Point me to a "How To" tutorial/video and path to SD card?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Got my new-to-me Edge today and trying to set it up. Can someone point me to a good tutorial / video on how to do things on this phone? Like for example how to put what I want on the Edge panel? EDIT: this Edge panel question has been solved.

ADDED Question: Now I'm wondering is there a way to get the icons closer together so I can get more icons on the panel?

Does anyone know how to set this phone to the correct path to its SD card?

Thanks!
Deb

Last edited:

Sammytheorangutan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
ADDED Question: Now I'm wondering is there a way to get the icons closer together so I can get more icons on the panel?
Deb

You can't change the icon spacing on the edge panel but you shouldn't need to. You can add as many icons as you want. I've never run out of room but if you DO, just put some related icons in a folder (which you then add to the edge panel).

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I want to be able to see a few more icons without scrolling is my purpose.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Point me to a "How To" tutorial/video and path to SD card?

I want to be able to see a few more icons without scrolling is my purpose.

Edgeboard will allow you to see 14 before you have to scroll. Get it from Galaxy Apps

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Edgeboard will allow you to see 14 before you have to scroll. Get it from Galaxy Apps

What am I missing? I found it was already installed on my phone and I'd put my icons on it but don't find any way to view more icons w/o scrolling.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

What am I missing? I found it was already installed on my phone and I'd put my icons on it but don't find any way to view more icons w/o scrolling.

There should be 3 panels, the first one allows the 14 without scrolling. The second and the third one are both useless to me. You can uncheck the ones you don't want. I only use the first one.

Attachments

• 1439230085235.jpg
    1439230085235.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have 17 panels, did not download any myself they were already there after a factory reset of my new-used phone soon as I got it. I'm using the first panel which I believe is the same one you referred to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress