Is it a good thing to buy?

markward260

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
The Note Edge provides you a new way to access information, engage with your mobile device, the device’s unique curved Edge screen provides quick access to frequently used apps, alerts and device functionality. The Note Edge has quad HD super AMOLED display, advanced camera with 3.7 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera, advanced S pen feature to improved digital handwriting experience. For more details you can check at Samsung India site.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
The phone is a 1 and done novelty. The Edge really does nothing more than give you something extra to play around when the phone is new, after that it kind of gets in the way at times. I mostly use it for a few short cuts to the main apps I use. Nothing that couldn't be done just as easily on the home screen.

I look forward to changing it out next year.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
The phone is a 1 and done novelty. The Edge really does nothing more than give you something extra to play around when the phone is new, after that it kind of gets in the way at times. I mostly use it for a few short cuts to the main apps I use. Nothing that couldn't be done just as easily on the home screen.

I look forward to changing it out next year.

Lol don't know what phone you have but the Edge Screen and it's functionality alone has more than paid for itself. You can't just minimize the functionality of this Edge screen as if it's even remotely comparable to the "S6 Edge" because it's not.

The bottom line is, this phone allows you to access all the information available via the Edge Screen without needing a single icon on the home screen nor having to interact with the home screen to retrieve that info. No other phone on this PLANET does that.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

dieselhazza

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I wonder if i should get one. However im worried about the cpu only being quad core. Thats only half the cores of most premium devices. Seems to be out dated now

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I had a bad case of Edge lust and gave in a few months ago and bought a used one on Swappa. It's ok but for me not as special as I thought it would be. My granddaughter and I will likely swap. Unfortunately I really loved the rose gold color and her Note3 is black so I am bummed about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair