Android Lollipop Update 5.1.1 for Unlock Note Edge

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I just checked on my stock Note Edge and am still on 5.0.1 and no updates available. Where did you read that 5.1.1 is out?

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I believe that 5.1.1 is out on Sprint's version of the Galaxy Note Edge, but I haven't heard about the international version yet.

Posted From my Verizon Galaxy Note Edge via the Android Central App... And Don't Eat The Yellow Snow!

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I believe that 5.1.1 is out on Sprint's version of the Galaxy Note Edge, but I haven't heard about the international version yet.

Posted From my Verizon Galaxy Note Edge via the Android Central App... And Don't Eat The Yellow Snow!

Ah, thanks! I was about to worry that I wasn't getting it. I just hope AT&T does not delay this to the point where they decide not to do it. :D

RooBoySyd

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Beware before upgrading. I have had the 5.1.1 update for over a month and it is very buggy. The phone won't connect to LTE any more, several apps now periodically crash, the fingerprint unlock often won't unlock the phone and causes the screen to flash and freeze and finally, the phone now will randomly reboot. This is a huge disappointment from Google and I've come to expect far more. I now dread having to do a lot of things with this phone now.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
You could always try Samsung Kies, their online update and file manager service. You might be able to pull down the update, or go to your carrier and see if they can update your phone. All the Galaxy Note Edge phones in the US are updated to 6.0.1.