Updated to 6.0.1 today (T-mobile)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Nice to hear it's finally out. I am using Kies 3 to download the update because the OTA updates gives a warning that says the server has reached it's download limit.

I had to start the download twice in Kies because the first time, I accidentally moved my computer and phone while it was downloading which caused the phone to disconnect.

I'll be using this phone this week now to test this out. Should be a good time. The Note Edge is still one of my top favorite phones. :cool:

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
My feedback:

I had freezing issues (for couple of mins at least twice a day) and over heating issues on lollipop. Upgrading to 6.0 didn't help either. But after factory reset (tried it on lollipop too ), this device is just awesome. I had freezing issue only once in last two weeks and response is also pretty good. I see doze mode working great which improved my standby time a lot. Also, I feel resolution is much better now. I was thinking of upgrading to note 7 because of issues I had with lollipop. Now looks like I can hold on to this rock star for some more time. ;)

Posted via the Android Central App