Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kyle535
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default price for all new Samsung tablets? maybe

A reliable sorce on twitter apperantly tweets the prices. These are the expected prices:

Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4, Wi-Fi: 389 ($389?)
    Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4, LTE: 519 ($519?)
    Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1, Wi-Fi: 479 ($479?)
    Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 LTE: 609 ($609?)
    Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 12.2, Wi-Fi: 649 ($649?)
    Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 12.2, LTE: 749 ($749)
    Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2, Wi-Fi: 749 ($749?)
    Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2, LTE: 849 ($849?)

Posted via Android Central App
    halifaxx11 likes this.

Default Re: price for all new Samsung tablets? maybe

I would get the note pro 12.2 for $849 any day. I'm afraid it will be closer to $1000+.

Reasonable prices if they turn out to be true

I have a strong suspicion that the Note Pro will turn out to be $949 or $999. I really think the Note 10.1 2014 should be more in the $449 to $499 range and the Pro 12.2 should be more in the $649-$749 range. It will be interesting to see if Apple releases it's rumored 12.9" "iPad Pro". If so, what it winds up costing and how the 2 match up to each other.

This maybe wishful thinking but I hope the Note series is cheaper than listed above. If not, Samsung shouldn't expect to sell many. If I'm $800+ into a tablet I'm a couple of hundred away from a Surface Pro 2 with all the Note features and full Legacy with more storage. 2" of screen aren't worth the price no matter how good the remote desktop functions. My N3 and 2013 Note 10.1 will suffice until the fire sale at end of year.

ATT N3

$1000+??? Really? Surface Pro 2 here I come. I know it will probably come in a little cheaper than exchange rate but anything over $700 is Crapple territory. You can get a Samsung Ativ XE700 for $900 with i5 and full windows. They aren't blurring the lines anymore. They blew past it and priced themselves out of the market with Note series.

ATT N3

650 via Samsung site
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear

ROM
    Gnex: Team Bamf Xoom: EOS

If it truly is $1,000 or so I will definitely go for the Surface Pro. For that I can also get the keyboard and pop a memory card in it to get more (and usable) storage. However, I just don't think they will sell at that price here in the US. Samsung would be limiting the audience severely. My guess is the Wi-Fi version will start around $650 and go up from there.

Any ideas here if the Exynos or the Snapdragon will be the better processor? Hasn't the Exynos been having issues or is that merely media reports over-hyping a few rumblings from users?

If it is truly in the $1000 range I'd be much more likely to spend the extra money to get the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid. Surface is miserable. Had one at work and hated it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

US orders for Feb 13th out now
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear

Yeah, you go right ahead and give away your money and a year from now they'll come out with a replacement and deliberately not update your beloved HIGH END TABLET. No thank you.

I am Aquaman!

Already passed on this one. BB had Surface Pro 128gb on sale for $500 and I couldn't pass. I paid more than that for RT when it came out. I think I'm done buying latest greatest at premium pricing only for it to be pennies on the dollar next year. I'll wait a year and pay half price for 12.2.

ATT N3

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conanheath View Post
    Already passed on this one. BB had Surface Pro 128gb on sale for $500 and I couldn't pass. I paid more than that for RT when it came out. I think I'm done buying latest greatest at premium pricing only for it to be pennies on the dollar next year. I'll wait a year and pay half price for 12.2.

ATT N3
    I did the same. Could not pass on the surface pro for 499...

Posted via Android Central App