Hancom Office not there?

ackdrayton

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I would like to also know... my Excel files have a bunch of formulas and macros... this is the primary reason for switch from my ultra book to the 12.2

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I would like to also know... my Excel files have a bunch of formulas and macros... this is the primary reason for switch from my ultra book to the 12.2

I suggest putting a couple of excel files on a micro SD card and seeing if one of the tech guys at BB will download Hcell and see how it does for you.

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I thought of that also, I was just being lazy to see if someone here could avoid me the hassle...

I'm not a macro-oriented person, but I recorded one in Excel 2013 and opened it in Hcell. I can't find any reference to the macro at all, either in the app or in the help files. Since (I believe) Excel stores macros in VBScript (or some other proprietary format), my guess is that they won't work.

Peter Brown7

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
No support of macros. I have tried loading a xlsm and it comes up saying that macros are disabled. And a warning the formulas in the spreadsheet may make the system slow or something..... But no problems with hundreds of formulas. Wish macros or vb worked but highly doubt anything but a windows 8 tablet will have that luxury.

3rdrock

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Where is that link?

I clicked on the Get Started link for the office suite again today and, instead of taking me to the viewer, it let me download the Hancom update manager, which then let me download the 3 Hancom office apps. So all is well. They must just have held back the apps until today.

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app

Daniel Simone

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks, when you open Hancom Viewer there is a link on the left side to download the Hancom updater. It will take you to the Samsung App Store (account needed). Once it installs the updater open it and you will be able to install the apps individually hword, hsheet etc.

taylor89

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! I know these posts are from several months ago, but I just now came across them. I recently purchased the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and found that I had to click on the icon app that came pre-installed on my tablet, called "Galaxy Apps". It is in there that you will find the full versions of Hancom Word, Powerpoint and Excel. I have tried all three and I love it! It is exactly like using Microsoft Office. Hope this helps you!!

-Taylor

dark Lord Azagthoth

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I use Office 2010.

I'm writing gamebooks which contain lots of automated references, index, tables, styles, and custom fonts. I then convert them using Adobe Pro 10 which keeps the automated tabs, references, and the like intact.

How does Hword handle such docx documents and does Adobe Pro 10 convert these files.

I'm thinking of buying a tablet but it's gonna be a Win8 tablet with Office 2013 if the Hancom Office isn't compatible enough with Office 2010.

Toystoys

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
I just chatted (January 2015) with an agent at Samsung and they told me that the Hancom Office suite was an offer that has expired.
The agent also said it was "for Wi Fi tablets" so I'm not sure if that means it wouldn't have worked with a carrier/wi-fi tablet. But it's a moot point.
Disappointing, to say the least, as I had hoped to use it as well.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I just chatted (January 2015) with an agent at Samsung and they told me that the Hancom Office suite was an offer that has expired.
The agent also said it was "for Wi Fi tablets" so I'm not sure if that means it wouldn't have worked with a carrier/wi-fi tablet. But it's a moot point.
Disappointing, to say the least, as I had hoped to use it as well.

I just received my Note Pro (Verizon) on Friday Feb. 13th and was able to install the Hancom Office suite as described in other post in this thread through the viewer.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

PlanABrand

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Brenda, check post #33 , I did the click on Galaxy Apps and then saw the Hancom apps that you need.

Brenda, Did you ever find the app? I can't find it anywhere. I deinstalled it by accident, can't find it anymore, anywhere. There is something callwd Hancom but it's different than what i used to have.

DOES ANYONE KNOW AN APP THAT WILL OPEN A PHONE NUMBER AND SEND TO DIALER?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37