- 10-22-2014, 01:08 AM #26
- 902 Posts
Re: My case/cover causes a strange problem.
Why fault the tablet, seems to me the fault lies in the case . . improper placement of the magnet and possibly incorrect rotation of the magnet (polarity).
It's highly unlikely your tablet has a improperly installed sensor given these things are mass produced.
- 03-15-2015, 05:57 AM #27
- 1 Posts
- 03-28-2015, 08:34 AM #28
- 06-21-2015, 06:56 PM #29
- By Ihor Chornyy in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2015, 08:12 AM
- By D1ckyd00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2015, 01:14 AM
- By Carlm in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 30Last Post: 04-20-2014, 03:30 AM
- By CHELKO in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Unisauruss Rose in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:36 PM