My case/cover causes a strange problem.
I have a case for my new Note Pro, it fits perfectly, looks professional and is "working" for what it's worth. The problem I'm having is that my case is a "smart case" meaning it'll wake the screen up when you open the case and put the screen to sleep when you close it.
Function works well, maybe TOO well. The case I have has a hand strap, I use my tablets a lot for public speaking and I'm a walker and talker when I speak so the hand strap is crucial. Problem is when I fold the case over backwards the magnetic strip in it is triggering the "sleep" function, thus rendering it useless for this particular function.
Has anyone yet figured out a way to shut off the autosleep/awake functions on the Note Pro? I've searched throughout the settings and come up empty handed.
Thanks in advance.
- 02-14-2014, 03:23 PM #2
Re: My case/cover causes a strange problem.
This is a relatively common problem with smartcovers. Sometimes a manufacturer puts a magnet that's too strong in the cover. If you can't find a way to manually turn off the sleep/wake sensor, then see if you can exchange or return your case in favor of another one.
- 02-14-2014, 03:34 PM #3
- 02-14-2014, 05:43 PM #5
- 02-14-2014, 05:49 PM #6
- By CHELKO in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Ihor Chornyy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:47 AM
- By D1ckyd00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:30 PM
- By Carlm in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 28Last Post: 02-18-2014, 05:12 PM
- By Unisauruss Rose in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:36 PM