- 2 Posts
Issue's transferring data from mac to Note Pro 12.2
I just got my new Note Pro 12.2, I'm loving everything about it except the face it will not hook up to my mac to transfer files. It is a late 2012 MBP with osx mavericks on it. I've tried installing kies with no luck. Then I uninstalled kies and tried using Android file transfer and it is not recognizing my tablet either. I enabled USB debugging as well. Any ideas??
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-17-2014, 12:27 PM #2
- 02-17-2014, 07:19 PM #4
- 02-18-2014, 02:09 PM #5
- 19 Posts
Re: Issue's transferring data from mac to Note Pro 12.2
You need to load Android File Transfer app. I used it for my Nexus 10 and now that I have the Note Pro 12.2 I have not had any issue transferring files from my Mac to the tablet. It worked right out of the box and when I added a MicroSD card I could see it on my Mac too.
- By AppFire in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 09:51 AM
- By srkmagnus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:42 AM
- By chriscw81 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:15 AM
- By CL Bostian in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:15 PM
- By lfnovo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:45 AM