Note 3 owners

Mr Droid

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if any Note 3 owners are purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? Or will you get the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2. Not sure if i really need the Samsung stylus. Thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Would like to have the 12.2. But only if it comes in a 4G version. I currently have a 2013 note 10.1 wifi only. Nothing wrong with it, just feel crippled when on the road and can't access wifi.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

omegafiler

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought about getting the tab to save some cash. In particular since I didn't suspect I'd use the pen all that often. I mean, it rarely gets used, if ever, on my GN3... or any previous notes. But then decided I'd be much more likely to actually use said pen, on a larger slate. It is handy for overall navigation, desktop sized websites in particular.

And... I'm impatient and didn't feel like waiting for the tab.

:cool:

purpleclad

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have both and absolutely love the combo. I use the S-Pen religiously on both devices, so it was an easy decision for me.

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have all three. They are the ultimate companion devices, in my opinion.

Taking notes in a meeting today with my Note 10.1 2014, reviewed the synced notes over lunch using my Note 3, and made a few edits on the same note at home using the Note PRO 12.2.

Using my Samsung account synced up with S-Note is simply amazing.

Posted via Android Central App

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I believe there's more of a difference between the two than just the stylus. The Note allows 4 windows at once and the Tab only 2, the Note has 2 processors and the Tab one.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Same here. ....still debating keeping the 2014 though.. I dont mind using the 12.2 in meetings. Fits in my man bag decent, or by its self is ok. Just rooted, so multi window for any app is the best on the big screen.