Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...

Even though I habn't got my note yet...I will be by payday

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

only 9.95 afterall
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-22-2014 at 09:36 AM.
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2

Default Re: Just ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...

Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)

IVSO Slim Smart Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

only 9.95 afterall
    The only thing I dont like about this case, and others similar (I bought poetic) is the tablet, thus buttons, are on the top when it lays down. But price wise its great. I actually have the samsung case.....pricey
    Sent from the Note3, or the big ol' 12.2 PRO
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by jackwagon06 View Post
    The only thing I dont like about this case, and others similar (I bought poetic) is the tablet, thus buttons, are on the top when it lays down. But price wise its great. I actually have the samsung case.....pricey
    Which one is that?

The one you posted a link for.....the tablet orientation is backwards compared to the Samsung cover. Look at both, using the camera hole as a guide.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That bugs me too with the Moko cover I got for my 2014 10.1 - you have to hold the cover when it's folded up the back of the tablet, or it falls down. The Samsung ones have the case 'hinge' along the top of the tablet, so the cover hangs down the back when it's open. I still can't get hold of a Samsung cover for the 10.1 - last time I checked, even Samsung UK were out of stock, so I'm not expecting to be able to get one for the 12.2 any time soon I have an official case for my old 10.1 and I love it, but they are a tad pricey.

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app
    Loving owner of a Nexus 7, Samsung Note 10.1, Samsung Note 10.1 2014 & Samsung Note Pro 12.2

Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post

only 9.95 afterall
    When you have both the tablet and case please give us your thoughts. Sometimes, the cheaper cases work best.

Posted via Android Central App
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by clietreo View Post
    When you have both the tablet and case please give us your thoughts. Sometimes, the cheaper cases work best.

Will do

will post pics too. Will get paid tomorrow so will get the note 12.2 soon..

Even in the states they are hard to find. Try Bestbuy.com? Not sure if the exchange rate is worth it, but they may have it. I have 3 covers for my 2014. The Poetic one is by far superior, sans the camera orientation, like I previously stated. It was $20 bucks, and is as good as the Samsung. Amazon for that one.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Got mine

Pics below Just ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...-uploadfromtaptalk1393591065147.jpgJust ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...-uploadfromtaptalk1393591077230.jpgJust ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...-uploadfromtaptalk1393591088564.jpg

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

This is the case I purchased. $12.99 from Amazon. Really surprised at the quality for this money. I'm waiting for the Logitech keyboard case and was looking for a low-cost option until it comes out.

Amazon.com : WAWO Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Case - Slim Folio Cover for SM-P905/P900 12.2 Inches Touch Screen Tablet, (with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep), black : Computers & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Nursedad View Post
    This is the case I purchased. $12.99 from Amazon. Really surprised at the quality for this money. I'm waiting for the Logitech keyboard case and was looking for a low-cost option until it comes out.
    You say you're waiting for the Logitech keyboard/case to come out. I saw two today at Best Buy, one from Zagg for $89 & a Logitech for $129 (I think that was the price).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Thanks for the heads up Didn't realize it was out yet

I don't see it on the website. Do you have a sku or something?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I saw a clear back cover for the Note 10.1 has anyone seen something like that for the 12.2? It's basically a clear protective silicone cover for the back of the tablet.
    Samsung Galaxy Note II - VZW
    Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 - VZW

Here you go.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...-1393712629577.jpg   Just ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...-1393712647326.jpg  
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble
    Thanked by 3:
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Brilliant case

Quote Originally Posted by eds817 View Post
    Here you go.

#confused. Im in the states, where did you take that pic? Im hoping within 20 miles of my house lol!

I'm in South Florida, West Palm Beach area.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble

Thanks. ...I'm in CT. Would rather be in FL today with yet another storm here. I'll keep checking. Thanks for the update!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It has the same Logitech part #

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just ordered this case for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2...-1393782359548.jpg  
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble

Yeah, guess we'll have to wait until it finds its way to more stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursedad View Post

Amazon.com : WAWO Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Case - Slim Folio Cover for SM-P905/P900 12.2 Inches Touch Screen Tablet, (with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep), black : Computers & Accessories
    I ordered the same on from Amazon this past Saturday and since it qualified for Prime I received it today even though they said I would have it tomorrow. Can't beat it for $9.00 delivered. Thanks for the suggestion.

New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eds817 View Post
    I ordered the same on from Amazon this past Saturday and since it qualified for Prime I received it today even though they said I would have it tomorrow. Can't beat it for $9.00 delivered. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah...this case is crazy good for the money. Gotta love Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by omegafiler View Post
    Yeah, guess we'll have to wait until it finds its way to more stores.

Hey guys.....Best buy finally has the logitech listed on their site. Sku# 4752005 site is having issues currently(cant check store availability)but it's there. Thanks to eds817 for the sku pic!

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Finally! Just ordered and will pick up at the store after work this evening. I will post an assessment of the case and keyboard after I've had an opportunity to put it through it`s paces in a full day of work tomorrow.

If satisfied...I'll need to find someone to purchase my Zagg keyboard at a deep discount. :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast