using teamviewer--- or remote access to windows computer

edaniel1717

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Guys... doing some research on the 12.2 and i was curious if anyone was using Teamviewer or a similiar type program to connect to a PC remote

Since getting the Note 3---- i almost never take my laptop home anymore..... im thinking of hooking up a desktop at the office----- and using a tablet to do most of my work from home. But i want the ability to remotely connect to my work desktop in an emergency---

Is anyone doing that on the note 12.2 right now? does it work well? can be the same be done on the Galaxy note 10.1 (2014 edition?)

thanks guys....

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Guys... doing some research on the 12.2 and i was curious if anyone was using Teamviewer or a similiar type program to connect to a PC remote

Since getting the Note 3---- i almost never take my laptop home anymore..... im thinking of hooking up a desktop at the office----- and using a tablet to do most of my work from home. But i want the ability to remotely connect to my work desktop in an emergency---

Is anyone doing that on the note 12.2 right now? does it work well? can be the same be done on the Galaxy note 10.1 (2014 edition?)

thanks guys....

The teamviewer app should be no different between a Note 12.2 and a Note 10.1.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I just installed TeamViewer on my 1.2 & my Dell notebook and it worked fine. Tomorrow I'll try it on my office desktop and see how it works when I get home. Will report back over the weekend.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance