using teamviewer--- or remote access to windows computer
Guys... doing some research on the 12.2 and i was curious if anyone was using Teamviewer or a similiar type program to connect to a PC remote
Since getting the Note 3---- i almost never take my laptop home anymore..... im thinking of hooking up a desktop at the office----- and using a tablet to do most of my work from home. But i want the ability to remotely connect to my work desktop in an emergency---
Is anyone doing that on the note 12.2 right now? does it work well? can be the same be done on the Galaxy note 10.1 (2014 edition?)
- 02-25-2014, 08:07 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 02-27-2014, 07:41 PM #3
Re: using teamviewer--- or remote access to windows computer
I just installed TeamViewer on my 1.2 & my Dell notebook and it worked fine. Tomorrow I'll try it on my office desktop and see how it works when I get home. Will report back over the weekend.
Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile appNew York Yankees
It's Hard To Be Humble
- By TomBrooklyn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2014, 08:03 AM
- By jonny12345 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 08:07 PM
- By pogeypre in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
- By minnis12 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:03 AM
- By Sandman333 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:53 PM