- 2 Posts
I currently use the Note 10.1 (original) for lecture notes and what not. I experience issues with the S-Pen not writing as smoothly as possible; sometimes it even comes out with jagged lines instead of straight lines. Has Samsung improved the writing functionality of the S-Pen? What I mean is: Does it feel more like writing on paper?
This is the deal breaker for me. If it isn't improved, I can't justify the $750 purchase.
- 02-26-2014, 02:24 AM #2
- 02-26-2014, 10:06 AM #3
- 110 Posts
Re: S-Pen Improvements?
I also can't really compare to what you currently have but I love the way it writes on Note Anytime. I don't really use Lecture Note and I know that with my previous 10.1 it seemed that I would get varying results depending on the app that I was writing in.
I just opened Lecture Note and it seems very fluid to me with no skips or drawing lag or jerks. It appears to write exactly where the tip goes. But your best bet is to get by a Best Buy or somewhere and try it for yourself.
Good luck and let us know what you end up doing.
- 02-26-2014, 03:18 PM #4
- 02-26-2014, 04:07 PM #5
- 110 Posts
- By indysteve9 in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:17 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:59 PM
- By Martin Page in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:44 AM
- By chuco35 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Uschiekid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:45 PM