- 15 Posts
Getting started help and S-Note question.
First - I am really new to this unit and have not owned a Samsung tablet, so I have a big learning curve ahead of me :-).
1. Does anyone have any good resources such as posts, sites, blogs, etc... that center around "getting the most out of your note" I don't really need an education on android, but have no experience with the Samsung apps. I have particular interest in S-note. I am an Evernote user and really like the integration... once I get my head wrapped around all the options. I suspect there are good resources out there for the 10.1 that work for well for the 12.2 note as well - in regards to the Samsung Apps. I will check that forum as well.
2. Specific S-Note question - With the "easy illustration" feature you can quickly add a table which I find useful. I cannot, however, find a way to resize the column width or row height. Can that be done?
Thanks any advance for any all/help.
- 03-01-2014, 11:56 AM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: Getting started help and S-Note question.
Thanks - I must be doing some thing wrong.... I can select the whole table as you have, but tapping the point where you have it circled does nothing. To be clear, I am not trying to resize the whole table, just the widths and heights of the individual columns and rows.
When I tap on the circle spot you show - it simply moves the entire table and does not resize the column.
Thanks again - I must be doing some thing wrong...
- 03-01-2014, 12:39 PM #4
- By hyuma8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:56 PM
- By fommil in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:27 PM
- By mousaali in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:38 PM
- By sayf777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 03:03 AM