Just ordered my Verizon Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered it and it should be in tomorrow. Only thing is, they are only available in 16gb, but with the expansion slot and Dropbox, that should not be a big issue.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Just ordered my Verizon note 12 pro

No the Verizon edition is only 16 with no other choices, but with a 2 year contract it is still 749. I bought it without a contract for 849.

Eeposaurus

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site

I purchased the Verizon Note Pro 12.2 today and I can verify it is 32gb. It's model number SM-P905V

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I hope it was just a typo on the Web page then and it is really 32gb and not the 16gb that was displayed.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Okay got it in and it was a typo because it is 32gb. The Apple magic trackpad works great along with the Logitech keyboard. I have pic, but do not see how to upload here from my phone.

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Got it to work!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1394214590216.jpg
    1394214590216.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 47

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How do the apps and offers compare to the non-Verizon version? The Samsung website states that not all offers are available on Verizon
Thanks

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the office software, business week trial, but I dont need hat. Not sure about Dropbox as I already had that. I believe you get almost all of it, but you have to register for the Samsung app store. My Samsung app store came hidden, but I reinstalled it (link) is on this site somewhere and then you get can get huge stuff.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

glucose

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Got it to work!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
Hi,I was considering if i'm able to use apple trackpad with my Note Pro and i found your comment and that made me really happy.actually i don't wanna use a mouse with it and i was looking for a compatible trackpad.could you please make a description of the performance??? what are you able to do with trackpad??? are all fuctions activated like pinch/zoom,scroll,rotate,switch between apps &...etc ???
as you know the trackpad has a software which has its complete setting of the speed of the pointer,functionality,firmware update & so on...
is it necessary to set the trackpad by using its specialized mac apple produced software or you just use it alone with Np???
i'll thank you for the explanation.