Can't use while charging a low battery
I was Skyping tonight and wasn't paying attention to the battery level and when it fell to 15% a pop up ket me know. I attached it to the charger but the level kept dropping. I unplugged and reconnected it and a pop up telling me "Continued usage while charging may prevent efficient charging".
Is this Note Pro 12.2 specific or KitKat?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app
- 03-06-2014, 10:54 PM #2
- 03-07-2014, 05:00 AM #4
- 66 Posts
Re: Can't use while charging a low battery
I haven't had that issue. Depending on what apps I'm using, sometimes it only charges slowly, but it does always charge. As mickey says, maybe Skype is a high drainer. If it's charged up when you turn it on, presumably there's no issue with the charger itself, so something must be power-hungry.
Sent with love from one of my Samsungs
- 03-07-2014, 08:09 AM #5
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 09:01 PM
- By RM83 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 04-29-2015, 12:10 PM
- By amoebaelvis in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:02 PM
- By vrp13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:17 PM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:47 PM