Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to wirelessly sync my Note 2 phone with my Note Pro 12.2 tablet?

I am not getting anywhere with this. Kies Air doesn't work for me, apparently it's for connecting a mobile to a PC and not to a tablet. Sidesync doesn't work either.

Do you guys know a way to wirelessly sync or connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone with my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 both on VZW. Thanks!
    Samsung Galaxy Note II - VZW
    Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 - VZW
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: How to wirelessly sync my Note 2 phone with my Note Pro 12.2 tablet?

UPDATE: I was able to wirelessly sync my devices using Bluetooth. Was too easy actually. The trick is to make sure to check your device name under bluetooth to make it visible.

Default Re: How to wirelessly sync my Note 2 phone with my Note Pro 12.2 tablet?

I have Kies installed on my Note 2 & Note Pro 12.2 and when I run it on my Note 2 then open the browser on the Note Pro 12.2 and enter the IP address and 4 digit code I see everything on the Note 2 and can copy anything onto the Note Pro 12.2

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I tried that, but wasn't successful before. I can try again. Thanks. Also, I think both devices must be logged to the same WiFi right?

BTW, a step by step would be nice, just so this threat remains very informative.

I am not sure if both devices need to be on the same WiFi. I never tried it when they weren't since I usually connect my phone to my PC when at work.

Step-by-step:
    Start Kies on the Note 2 and you'll see the IP address.

Open a browser on the Note Pro 12.2 and enter the IP address

On the Note 2 you will see a 4 digit code that needs to be entered on the 12.2

Once the code is enter you will see your Note 2 contents in the browser of the 12.2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble
    Thanked by 2:
    DAS

Global Posts
    983 Global Posts

You can also sync files wireless using the WiFi Direct feature on the phone and tablet.

I have moved many pictures, music, wallpapers, and files from one device to another using WiFi Direct. You will find WifI Direct in the settings tab under connections when you select the WiFi icon.
    Thanked by: