- 57 Posts
Magazine UX Problem
Have the Verizon LTE version and tried to setup the Magazine UX options by hitting the three dots on the upper right hand corner of each of the widgets. It appears to be trying to access Flipboard but is not able to. Anyone else having the same issue with the LTE version?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-11-2014, 02:02 PM #2
- 03-11-2014, 11:03 PM #3
- 648 Posts
Re: Magazine UX Problem
I have tried to ignore Magazine UX, but did click on the 3 lines (as mentioned) using VZW 4G version, and got nothing. But I rather just remove that section from the home screen anyway (which you can't). I know where to get news, I don't want it wasting bandwidth.
- 03-12-2014, 11:10 AM #4
- 03-12-2014, 01:05 PM #5
- By bjballar41 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-24-2014, 06:18 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Eaton Scrapple in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:15 PM
- By ohhamerr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:49 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:18 AM