Magazine UX Problem

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Have the Verizon LTE version and tried to setup the Magazine UX options by hitting the three dots on the upper right hand corner of each of the widgets. It appears to be trying to access Flipboard but is not able to. Anyone else having the same issue with the LTE version?

Posted via Android Central App

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I have tried to ignore Magazine UX, but did click on the 3 lines (as mentioned) using VZW 4G version, and got nothing. But I rather just remove that section from the home screen anyway (which you can't). I know where to get news, I don't want it wasting bandwidth.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to ignore Magazine UX, but did click on the 3 lines (as mentioned) using VZW 4G version, and got nothing. But I rather just remove that section from the home screen anyway (which you can't). I know where to get news, I don't want it wasting bandwidth.

You can remove the 2 pages the same way you remove any page, pinch the screen then drag to the trash.

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My tablet just rebooted itself about three times in a half hour period and now the UX magazine is working. Hope the rebooting is no a new problem.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae