Samsung Note Pro 12.2 ZAGG Ultralight Keyboard & Cover

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I own the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 which is an outstanding media tablet, plus it's very light and very thin. I opted for a leather sleeve to carry it in my backpack so that when I take it out to use it I can remove the sleeve and just have the light tablet. The Amazon case they sell for it is actually heavier than the tablet and makes it twice as thick...Why I ask would you do that?

Same with the Note Pro 12.2. I'm actually replacing an Ultrabook with this. The Zag keyboard is better than the keyboard on my Zenbook and it adds little weight and thickness...it's perfect for a person like me who travels 40 weeks out of the year.

Bill

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

gkantz

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I love the Zagg Cover-Fit, but there is one thing that disappoints me. Perhaps someone on this thread can assist me with this. Some of the function keys along the top open different apps (e.g. the mail button opens the Gmail app, not the Email app; the internet button opens the "non-Chrome" browser, not Chrome). I'd love to be able to remap these somehow, but Zagg says that's an issue with the tablet, not the keyboard (which I find hard to believe). Also the lack of a task manager button is puzzling. I had the Logitech folio and keyboard and hated it because it was too thick, but at least the dedicated keys opened the apps I wanted. Thoughts??? (rooting my device is not a solution, BTW)

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Regarding the lack of a task manager button, does Alt-Tab get close enough to what you are looking for? It shows the recent apps, just in a different format than the dedicated button on the tablet.

Hendav

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I love the Zagg Cover-Fit, but there is one thing that disappoints me. Perhaps someone on this thread can assist me with this. Some of the function keys along the top open different apps (e.g. the mail button opens the Gmail app, not the Email app; the internet button opens the "non-Chrome" browser, not Chrome). I'd love to be able to remap these somehow, but Zagg says that's an issue with the tablet, not the keyboard (which I find hard to believe). Also the lack of a task manager button is puzzling. I had the Logitech folio and keyboard and hated it because it was too thick, but at least the dedicated keys opened the apps I wanted. Thoughts??? (rooting my device is not a solution, BTW)

Rooting is a solution. But since your against that, no, there is nothing you can do.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21