- 3 Posts
Display won't come on - glitchy
Not quite the flickering I'm reading some users are experiencing, but I got my galaxy note pro 12.2 on 2/17 and in the past couple days the display has been glitching when I try and turn it on. I have to go back and forth from holding the power button to the home button to even get it to respond. Happens like half the time I try and wake it now. I bought it from Best Buy so I'm calling today to try and exchange it.
Anyone else experience the delayed display, but not quite the screen flickering problem?
- 03-15-2014, 12:08 PM #2
- 03-15-2014, 04:40 PM #4
- 176 Posts
Re: Display won't come on - glitchy
Now as for Best Buy's advice, they are probably correct and more than likely you have downloaded an app that just isn't playing well with your tablet so you will have to be careful when you restore and put everything back on because if you re-install the bad app you will just be bringing the problem right back again.
If you have any apps that even appear that they maybe a little suspect you can always read/look at the reviews in the Play store and sometimes discover problems right from there.
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:09 PM
- By conan1071 in forum AT&TReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:06 PM
- By SmoothieBlue in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:54 AM
- By negritocr in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Archedi in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 07:50 AM