- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Import PDF Files into S-Note?
I use my note 8 to take notes in class every day. When the professor uploads pdf files for us, I download to my note 8 and enjoy writing directly onto them. I simply import the file into S-Note and write away.
What could be more awesome than having a bigger screen on which to write? I upgraded to the note pro 12.2 and don't see an option to import pdf files into S-Note . Am I missing something?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-15-2014, 09:38 PM #2
- 03-16-2014, 10:01 AM #4
- 12-31-2014, 04:27 AM #5
- 01-22-2015, 02:02 PM #6
- 02-08-2015, 08:29 PM #7
Re: Import PDF Files into S-Note?
I would also recommend lecture notes. Way better note app than s notes. Has layers so you can write and erase on top of PDF or cut and move text without needing with PDF. Used it on my note 10.1 and never really looked back at s notes.
- 03-03-2015, 01:39 AM #8
- 06-17-2016, 06:53 PM #9
- By gantavya in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 07:12 PM
- By t2800m in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:45 PM
- By Shocktribe in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 03-23-2014, 12:24 AM
- By Kdubbn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 11:54 PM
- By dimm0k in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 01:15 PM