Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default price drops?

I realize why this tablet is the price it is worth the +$700 software and just because it's awesome! Haha but I want to get it soon but I'm nervous that once I by it I'll miss out on the price drop. And worth my budget that is something I'm looking forward to. Anybody see any price drops or have any idea when they may occur? Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: price drops?

im guessing summer time before we see a price drop

If you're waiting for a price drop on the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, I ts gonna be a long wait. It has just been very recently released and it is their flagship device.

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
    If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button.

The note 3 took about 5 months before a price drop hit and that was right before the galaxy s 5 was being released. There most likely will note be another tab release in this category for some time to push samsung to do a price drop.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Comparing to the Note 10.1 2014, the price really doesn't drop by much and not worth the wait. Right now until the 22nd of March, if you order from Samsung website they will include a free official book cover for your Note Pro 64GB. That's like saving $70 off your purchase of the tablet. To put it in perspective, the Note 10.1 2014 32GB is $600. For $180 more, you can get a 64GB Note Pro 12.2 at $780 and the other $70 pays for your official book cover.

Quote Originally Posted by RussBad View Post
    Comparing to the Note 10.1 2014, the price really doesn't drop by much and not worth the wait. Right now until the 22nd of March, if you order from Samsung website they will include a free official book cover for your Note Pro 64GB. That's like saving $70 off your purchase of the tablet. To put it in perspective, the Note 10.1 2014 32GB is $600. For $180 more, you can get a 64GB Note Pro 12.2 at $780 and the other $70 pays for your official book cover.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Switched my order from Amazon.com. I can wait a few extra days to get it with a free cover.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Okay thanks everyone. I'm new to Samsung but loving my galaxy s4 so I'm excited to get this tab. Thanks for the info!

Unless of course theres a surface pro 12

The 12.2 just got a price drop of $50. Good until April 5th according the Samsung site. The 32 is $699 and the 64 is $799.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Yeah...I bought it the day before lol

i saw the tab pro in best buy today for $599 does this mean the note pro price has decreased also?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Yupp you are right

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

yeah... amazon.com is the best place to make purchase

Amazon is raising prices on all kinds of things and now charges sales tax in a lot states (like mine) and just raised the prime subscription by $20. The 2-3 shipping is great as is their easy return policy. But I've found other reliable, credible vendors who also ship free, don't charge tax and will match prices. I've been shopping at amzn for years but now if the deal's not great I go elsewhere.

could you share the vendor who has the best price for the note pro 12.2

All the tabs in the pro series line have recently gotten price cuts.