Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Richard Crane
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Project management app with gantt charts

My job is all about projects some short some long like years. O have been looking at the project managemwnt apps and they all seem relatively new and some work with paid sites etc. I would prefer standalone and able to ex/import from ms project sble to track multiple projects and multiple projects on one chart so nothing gets forgotten. Does anyone here use project management apps? What do you use?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Project management app with gantt charts

Quote Originally Posted by GANote3 View Post
    My job is all about projects some short some long like years. O have been looking at the project managemwnt apps and they all seem relatively new and some work with paid sites etc. I would prefer standalone and able to ex/import from ms project sble to track multiple projects and multiple projects on one chart so nothing gets forgotten. Does anyone here use project management apps? What do you use?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    I use Project Planning Pro, an award winning standalone Project management app. I had earlier used the iOS version of this app and found it greatly useful. Nowadays, I am using it in my Android device and found it equally good. It offers gantt chart view that helps in over-viewing the project status easily. MPP files too can be imported in this app by converting them to XML files and opening via Project Planning Pro. For me it is working pretty well and I hope you too would find it useful. I am sharing two screenshots of app from my device.Project management app with gantt charts-screenshot_2014-03-19-12-30-43.png
    Project management app with gantt charts-screenshot_2014-03-19-12-34-56.png
    Thanked by:
    PlanetPluto7 likes this.

Thank you, I'll give it a try.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

That's great..

I use Teamwork PM. It has a very friendly user interface and allws me to track the tasks assigned to my team members, their deadline and key milestones. It also allows for file sharing, and you each member can update their status to notify other memebers of the team as to what are they up to. It also allow for interactive gantt chart monitoring.
    “Failing to plan is planning to fail”

You can try Proofhub for project management. With this you can track multiple projects, it offers features like dicussions, gantt charts, events, calendar, recurring events, milestones, to-do's, file sharing, file proofing, notes, labels and much more.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icode.cproject I think you can try It's a nice App with kanban, Gantt, analitycs and interesting features. You can export Microsoft Project .XML , share data, etc.