Dropped Bluetooth connections
Is anyone having trouble with dropped bluetooth connections?
I'm using the 12.2 (Verizion version) with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse together. Occasionally, I'll lose the connection to both at the same time. Turning bluetooth off and back on gives me a relatively quick reconnection.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
- 03-19-2014, 09:18 PM #2
- 03-20-2014, 10:59 AM #3
- 21 Posts
Re: Dropped Bluetooth connections
That's has been a problem with bluetooth since the begging. A lot of bluetooth devices use the same exact frequency to talk and end up locking each other out. The device manufacturers fail to make the radios smart enough to change to a different frequency when something else is already using the default one. You will see this complaint with most tablets and phone. It's not the tablet or phone's issue but the keyboard and mouse stepping on each other.
- By sew3663 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:56 PM
- By mysilly in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:56 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:46 PM
- By OhAlfie in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:14 PM
- By OG_Swifty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:19 PM