Note Pro 12.2: Problem with stylus input
All of a sudden the stylus starts writing before i am touching the screen. It starts writing sometimes when i'm hovering. If i'm trying to draw a line it sometimes draws two or three dots before even touch the screen. Of course when I am lifting off after drawing the line it sticks for a split second making for a line that is not where I wanted it
Not sure what caused this but I changed nibs and that did not help at all. This is making for a very painful experience trying to go paper less Any clue on how to fix this?
Thank fully my note 1 stylus finally came in handy. It seems like the stylus that came with the note pro is causing the issue..... it works fine with my stylus from my phone.
Not very confidence inspiring less than one month in to this
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-23-2014 at 01:30 AM.
- 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM #2
- By naqzar in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:25 AM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 12:31 PM
- By onlyoneromeo in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Krishna Kiran in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Gerhard Peters in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 04:15 PM