Best Storage management app?
What is the method to select which apps go to the memory card and which stay on the tablet? I see under android all the same folders that are in my device android folder... only difference is the memory card folders are blank.
- 03-24-2014, 01:45 AM #2
Re: Best Storage management app?
It depends upon which Android version you're on. If you're on KitKat the feature to install apps to external storage has been disabled. Anyhow, you can go to settings>Applications and manage the apps by clicking each app and seeing where it's installed and transferring them if necessary (usually you can see which apps are on your external storage). If there is an app that you want to send to external storage but can't (as there are apps that can only be installed on the internal storage) I would recommend that you root your device and try out Link2SD, this app will basically allow you to create an extra internal partition on your SD card and from there you can put the installed apps on your SD card.
- 03-24-2014, 12:25 PM #3
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2016, 01:06 PM
- By sugitt in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
- By speedspeed in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:33 AM
- By quotethepigeon in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2014, 03:33 PM
- By upandroiduser in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2014, 03:25 PM