64gb LTE version?

JSun

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard whether or not a 64gb LTE version of the Note Pro 12.2 is going to be released on Verizon?

A WIFI version is available on Samsung's website and on Amazon, but not currently on Best Buy. When the Note Pro 12.2 was first made available on Best Buy's website the 64gb version was listed as a pre-order with a release date in mid March. Now it just says coming soon. I wonder if they are having supply issues with 64gb memory.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
When I went into a Best Buy store, I was told that 64GB of memory would be the lowest amount available and that a 128GB version is coming soon. Obviously, that is not true. They had the pricing for the 64GB version next to the display model. I didn't ask further questions because I wasn't interested in the Wi-Fi only model, anyway.

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone heard whether or not a 64gb LTE version of the Note Pro 12.2 is going to be released on Verizon? ...

If I had any faith whatsoever that Verizion would offer the 64gb LTE version I would have waited, but I don't and I picked up the 32gb the day it was released.

I have seen nothing, not even a rumor, that suggests they will offer the 64gb LTE model. I hope they prove me wrong.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I got the 32 GB with a 64 GB card because Verizon never carries the higher memory devices. So far it's plenty I have no complaints.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo