Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: Will it work on T-Mobile's 4G LTE network?

Does the note pro 12.2 4g lte tablet from verizon work on t-mobiles 4g lte network? I bought it off contract.

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: Will it work on T-Mobile's 4G LTE network?

It should, since both carriers use LTE Band 4 (1700f). I haven't put a T-Mobile SIM card in my Note Pro to try it, though.

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: Will it work on T-Mobile's 4G LTE network?

Is it work? since I also bought it and will try to use other sim card.

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts

I'm not an expert on this ut I think you have to unlock it first.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Haven't attempted to unlock mine, yet. I've got a T-mobile SIM card in, right now. No surprise but no go.

Please tell me I can make it work by unlocking the tablet.

So does the requirement that Verizon Wireless' LTE devices be sold unlocked not extend to tablets?

Has anyone succeeded in unlocking the Verizon version of the tablet, yet? I still hope to.

Posted via Android Central App

It works, you have to manually enter the Tmobile S.

What do I need to manually enter exactly . Thanks

The APN settings for the T-Mobile Network. I'm in Dallas, Tx so not sure if my settings will work. I tried these settings on two phones the Xperia Z-Ultra and the Galaxy Note 3. The ZUltra was already unlocked. The Galaxy Note 3, I had to unlock it first. Both worked and received 4G LTE.

Here are the APN settings you can try: (make sure to remove the blanks from the link entry in MMSC)
    Name: T-Mobile US
    APN: fast.t-mobile.com
    Proxy: <leave blank>
    Port: <leave blank>
    Username: <leave blank>
    Password: <leave blank>
    Server: <leave blank>
    MMSC: http : // mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MMS proxy: <leave blank>
    MMS port: <leave blank>
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 260
    Authentication type: <leave blank>
    APN type: default,mms,supl
    APN protocol: IPv4
    APN roaming protocol: IPv4
    Bearer: unspecified
    MVNO: None

Ciao i bought my note pro verizon three days ago I new York .now I'm trying to let him work as a telephone and I don't understand how can i do.... Any help?

I fixed the problem like all of you for using Internet with another carrier (I'm using hug in italy).

Thanks for your answer!

Posted via the Android Central App with Samsung Galaxy Note|Pro