Amazing tablet!!!!!!

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up the note 12.2 at BB this morning, last one in Stock and it meets all the 5***** reviews others have given. While I was at the store I tried out some of the keyboard cases and I think the one from logitech is the best. Zagg seems flimsy and keys not as solid. There's also a pretty slick logitech small bluetooth trackpad - mouse combo that works nicely. At home I tested my apple bluetooth keyboard and apple bluetooth trackpad and both connected. But the keyboard commands that work with mac don't work with the 12 so cut, paste etc needs the trackpad to click the menu on hancom word. Easily downloaded the hancom suite which is pretty great since I use word on my desktop. I bought a nice moko case/stand from amzn for $10. But I'll probably pick up the logitech case - keyboard and a bluetooth mouse for when I write on the 12. The speakers, btw, are really good compared to the ones on my note 10.1 2014 edition. Btw, I actually sold my mid 2012 macbook air to buy the 12 -- it's far more sophisticated, sleeker and lighter. I'll update as I play further. But so far it's a beaut!!

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I hardly ever use my mac book since getting the Note Pro. It's a huge learning curve for me and I'm messing up gloriously along the way but it is an insanely cool device.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs