Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help deciding between the 2

so lately I've been obessing on the note pro 12.2 i would randomly visit Best Buy to see her in action (don't judge me) so yesterday i went into Best Buy just to look around and i saw this tablet/laptop called hp split x2 for $550 and I'm not gonna lie i was amazed because it was pretty much a computer in a tablet form. so my question is what would you guys do?? Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 or HP Split X2? help me out what would you do and why.

Default Re: Need help deciding between the 2

Why do you think the 12.2 is a female? You refer to it as "her." That's not accurate because part of the set up when you get home is to circumcise it, so it's actually male. Just a heads up.

Btw, I forgot to mention, the hp is a piece of you know what. The note 12.2 is a work of art,

Look at the specs of each device real closely. That should help you make a decision on which one will fit your needs the best.

The tablet part is a half pound heavier than the Note Pro. But the deal breaker is the 1366 x 768 resolution. It's really for someone who needs a netbook first and tablet second. Or third. Or maybe fourth. It's a netbook that converts into an emergency tablet. Although there's apparently too much wobble in the hinge, so maybe an emergency netbook at that.

It's cheaper, but that's because no one wanted one and they're liquidating stock. The original SRP was comparable to the Note Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    Btw, I forgot to mention, the hp is a piece of you know what. The note 12.2 is a work of art,
    This^. coming from an iPad air I love the note pro.

I agree. I had an iPad 4 with 128 GB and now I have a Note Pro, there's no going back.

This is my first Samsung tablet and it is the nicest I've ever had, or even seen. I have yet to see any negative reviews, amazing units!

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app