- 14 Posts
Need help deciding between the 2
so lately I've been obessing on the note pro 12.2 i would randomly visit Best Buy to see her in action (don't judge me) so yesterday i went into Best Buy just to look around and i saw this tablet/laptop called hp split x2 for $550 and I'm not gonna lie i was amazed because it was pretty much a computer in a tablet form. so my question is what would you guys do?? Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 or HP Split X2? help me out what would you do and why.
- 03-30-2014, 11:24 AM #2
- 03-30-2014, 11:32 AM #3
- 03-30-2014, 11:43 AM #4
- 03-30-2014, 11:44 AM #5
- 1,233 Posts
Re: Need help deciding between the 2
The tablet part is a half pound heavier than the Note Pro. But the deal breaker is the 1366 x 768 resolution. It's really for someone who needs a netbook first and tablet second. Or third. Or maybe fourth. It's a netbook that converts into an emergency tablet. Although there's apparently too much wobble in the hinge, so maybe an emergency netbook at that.
It's cheaper, but that's because no one wanted one and they're liquidating stock. The original SRP was comparable to the Note Pro.
- 03-30-2014, 09:15 PM #6
- 03-31-2014, 04:51 PM #7
- 04-01-2014, 11:13 AM #8
- By Nguyenning in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 66Last Post: 07-29-2015, 09:02 PM
- By Sonyaddd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Kevin Aziz in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:58 PM
- By sjcdal in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:58 AM
- By hojadraot in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:40 AM