Uh oh. Cover problems on the horizon.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
So I chose a Speck cover for my Note Pro. Not exactly groundbreaking but I like how it holds my tablet upright without slipping. Unfortunately I just noticed I tiny little tear on the spine, at the top. I've only had it for a month. Granted, I use it constantly. Is there anything comparable out there but tougher?

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I have had good luck with Moko's slim fit cover for all of my devices. I usually get the carbon fiber one with hand strap. In fact one just arrived for my 12.2 and I really like how it fits and the hand strap feels nice and solid. Also have 12 south covers for my ipads which I really like. Guess it depends on how rough you are with your toys! Have no kids, husband etc to make things rough, just a pug who likes to sit on the screen if she can! She hasn't seen the 12.2 or she would probably be in doggy heaven with her wide **** and the big screen!

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yep, that Moko cover is great and a great bargain. I have the same style from poetic on my note 8, and the same style on my note 10 2014 from fintie. All bought from amzn and i'll bet all made in the same Chinese factory under different brand names. But all good quality.