Where to buy Samsung S-Pen?

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get a replacement S-Pen that matches the one provided with the Note Pro 12.2?

I've lost mine and can't find anyone listing a replacement. Verizon sent me to Samsung. The Samsung site doesn't list it. It isn't the same S-Pen as is provided with my Note 3 (it doesn't "catch" and inserts too far into the holder).

Does anyone have any ideas, or perhaps know for a fact if it might be identical to the S-Pen on the Note 10.1 2014? The important part to that question is if it fits the holder in the tablet without going in too far.

Thanks.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I would contact Samsung by chat or by phone if I were you. They'd be able to tell you exactly which S-Pen would be compatible or if they can send you one that isn't listed yet.

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I would contact Samsung by chat or by phone if I were you. They'd be able to tell you exactly which S-Pen would be compatible or if they can send you one that isn't listed yet.

Good suggestion, but thus far it hasn't worked. I tried chat and after transferring me to another person they finally told me they were not trained on the product and couldn't help - suggesting I call. I then called, and again after being transferred they couldn't help me. They tried transferring me again but it went to a group that is closed for the day.

I may try calling tomorrow if I have time, or more likely I'll stop by a store that sells the S Pen for the Note 10.1 2014 and give it a try.

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
My local best buy has them. Amazon too

Not sure if you are referring to the S Pen for the 10.1 or one that specifically mentions the 12.2, but I couldn't find one for the 12.2 at Amazon nor BestBuy.com. At this point I'm inclined to try the one for the 10.1.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
When the note 3 came out, it was a while before they had replacement spens.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX