Would someone please test this in Hanword for me?

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

My spell checker in Hanword is not checking. I don't know if I'm missing a dictionary or what. I'd like someone to load up a document and spell check it and see if it is just me or if this is a bug in Hanword.

Thanks
Bill

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be working fine for me. Have you got a dictionary selected? There's a 'Hancom Office Shared' app, which I think installs the dictionaries etc. You can check if you have any dictionaries to use by clicking on the icon circled in the image below. ..

Sent with love from one of my Samsungs

Attachments

• 1396531112351.jpg
    1396531112351.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 27

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, yes, it is selected. I would try to reinstall Hancom Shared but there is no uninstall button and I'm afraid if I uninstall it via the Applications Manager I wont be able to reinstall it.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the dictionaries listed and I have fonts so it appears that the common files have been loaded. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've put the cursor in the beginning of the document and/or selected the entire document but it does not seem to check it.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Still having trouble. I'm in communication with Hancom but they've been of no help as of yet. I re-installed Hword so that's not the problem. I looked at the shared directory and that looks OK. I'm thinking it may be a incompability with one of the apps I installed but have no idea how to tell which one.

Hancom asked me which keyboard I was using so I disabled everything except the Samsung keynoard including all the predictive spelling to no avail.

Anyone have any other ideas? I also did a power button warm boot to no avail.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
After numerous emails to Hancom they were able to reproduce the problem but told me the fix was on hold. I waited a couple of weeks and sent an email to US Sales last week. I got a reply that they would look into it asap.

We, I just updatedwith the 5/13/14 changes ands the problem is fixed. I now have spell checking in Hword.

Thanks Hancom.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke