- 04-04-2014, 02:09 PM #2
- 04-04-2014, 02:16 PM #3
- 04-04-2014, 04:42 PM #4
- 04-05-2014, 02:15 PM #5
- 04-05-2014, 08:51 PM #7
- 04-06-2014, 03:49 AM #8
- 04-06-2014, 05:00 AM #9
- 35 Posts
Re: New Samsung S-Pen
@Grimgrak: If your device is able to detect the eraser end (so that input events send by Android carry `eraser´ as `tool type´) and you enable `use stylus (hardware detection)´ in LectureNotes' input settings (as you should do for an active stylus), the eraser end should work independently of LectureNotes' stylus button settings.
If the stylus is constructed such that the eraser end is actually a stylus button, then you need to proceed as described by GANote3.
- By pinkpanther3610 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2015, 11:37 AM
- By fonejacket in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 06:55 AM
- By stevetrocs in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:15 AM
- By Janno Ramos in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM