Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bill-e
  • 1 Post By Evilguppy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

Default Multitasking

For me, the Note Pro is a decent multasking tablet. I usually don't really need more than two apps open at a time. For work I might be reviewing a spreadsheet or a document and cutting and pasting areas where I have questions into an email.
    Like this:

An example of the Pro's abilities is displayed in this capture. I don't know how one could ever work with this many windows open but here you have five of them open and running at the same time.

Possibly a bitmore useful you can minimize your open windows so that you can quickly get to them.

I'm happy with my purchase but will be pleased as punch if I can find an Email client which can create local mail folders and get this Hancom Hword spellcheck problem resolved.

Bill

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk
    mkhall likes this.

Default Re: Multitasking

Thanks for the tips. I need to make more use of the multitask features. Keep forgetting they're there!

Posted via Android Central App

This morning I was writing invoices and bids while messaging my husband to get the specifics of each job and looking up part pricing on the internet. All at once. I freaking love my note pro, lol.
    PlanetPluto7 likes this.

Very nice update.i felt so strongly myself about the capabilities of the 12 that I sold my macbook air which I was hardly using and got the 12 which i use all the time. I also have a note 8 and the 2014 note 10.1. But only the 12 allows REAL work along with fun.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

My Note Pro is taking the place of my Zenbook. I will head out monday leaving my Zenbook at home. If I need anything on there I'll RemotePC in but I think I migrated everythiing I need for work.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk