- 04-05-2014, 09:49 AM #2
- 04-05-2014, 10:27 AM #3
- 04-05-2014, 12:23 PM #4
- 902 Posts
Not normal, I had my note pro for over a month without a single random reboot and I'm sure I'm not alone. Could be an application crash thats causing a reboot. Only way to know is to uninstall one by one to determine which is misbehaving. Not an easy task when you could have dozens. Other way to go is a factory reset and rebuild your list of installed applications until the problem appears again.
- 04-05-2014, 01:41 PM #5
- 04-05-2014, 08:52 PM #6
- 04-06-2014, 09:42 AM #7
Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: Reboots
Make life easier for yourself -- if you are still in a return window, do so and get another. It's a problem most likely with the hardware and you got a lemon. If you can't return it follow what the others advise and hopefully you'll be lucky. Or not. I've had my SNP 12 for a few weeks and not a reboot.
- By SiliconFiend in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 28Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:42 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:27 PM
- By DirkBelig in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Robin Zelders in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:25 AM
- By benhaube in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:03 PM