Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: Reboots

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Every day I'm getting two or three reboots. It doesn't matter what app I'm using, the screen just goes black and reboots. I'm hoping it's not a hardware problem. Anyone having the same issue?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Reboots

I've only owned mine for 4 days but not a single reboot

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Not normal, I had my note pro for over a month without a single random reboot and I'm sure I'm not alone. Could be an application crash thats causing a reboot. Only way to know is to uninstall one by one to determine which is misbehaving. Not an easy task when you could have dozens. Other way to go is a factory reset and rebuild your list of installed applications until the problem appears again.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

I've had mine since February and not one random reboot. I agree with factory reset and stay over. If it's an app it will show its face

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Make life easier for yourself -- if you are still in a return window, do so and get another. It's a problem most likely with the hardware and you got a lemon. If you can't return it follow what the others advise and hopefully you'll be lucky. Or not. I've had my SNP 12 for a few weeks and not a reboot.