Note Pro 12.2 spoils you for any other screen

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I had been traveling for a while and was using the Note Pro 12.2 as an ultrabook replacement. And it worked great except for some rare instances that I needed access to a desktop with a large screen to do some graphics work (kinkos).

Now that I am back on my desktop, my once "great" 1080P screen looks lacking in comparison. I guess we forget how brilliantly sharp and bright the screen on the 12.2 is. It's specially useful working with it in daylight. :)

My point: The Note Pro 12.2 screen spoils you for anything else.

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I said the same thing about my iPad retina screens too. I think any HD screen will do that. I find the 12.2 the same way especially with the larger screen, makes watching movies great. Also makes reading a joy.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I said the same thing about my iPad retina screens too. I think any HD screen will do that. I find the 12.2 the same way especially with the larger screen, makes watching movies great. Also makes reading a joy.

it does make reading text so easy. my desktop monitor is a 24" 1080P, so full HD, I used to find it impressive, but not anymore.

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
When I upgraded from the old 10.1 to the 2014 version, I was gobsmacked by the screen quality. I still am. My laptop screen is **** in comparison. And now I have the 12.2 as well, I hardly ever turn my laptop on, unless I need some serious keyboard use. I still look at the tiny, sharp text and think how gorgeous everything looks.

Sent with love from one of my Samsungs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692