Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By onewac
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Poetic Slimline cover

I just received my Poetic Slimline case.

This case is, as its name suggests, Slim and lightweight it fits perfectly and offers decent corner protection without impeding access to ports and the S-pen.
    I find the angles great when in movie or typing mode. I can confidently type on the screen when in movie mode The Note Pro doesn't feel like its going to fall over at all.
    There appears to be 2 magnets that hold the cover closed they seem strong enough. It also appears to have a "Smart cover" effect by turning the screen on when you open it... Very good quality and very reasonably priced! I recommend it!!

Cheers
    Gav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Poetic Slimline cover-img_20140408_162022.jpg   Poetic Slimline cover-img_20140408_162049.jpg   Poetic Slimline cover-img_20140408_162148.jpg  

Default Re: Poetic Slimline cover

Nice looking case. I will stick with my Moko case with the hand strap. I find a quality hand strap is a necessity for holding most devices, especially if you have problems with your hands and this device because of it's size really needs a hand strap feature for some of old folks who like comfort over style! I did order a rooCASE for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 / Note Pro 12.2 Case - 360 EVA Portfolio 12.2-Inch 12.2" Cover with Bluetooth Keyboard because I found it interesting that you can remove the stand part that holds the device from the portfolio. It not only has little feet to sit at an angle but has a hand strap to hold for demos etc.
    DasGav likes this.