S Action Bluetooh Mouse

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Used it in the store where the samsung people are set up. Worked great with the 12.2. Am thinking about getting one myself.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
From what I understand there is new s action mouse I believe it's called that can practically do everything to operate the note pro -- home, multi windows etc etc. B&h has it on order.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I recieved mine this week from Best Buy...$10 more than BH but they had it in stock. I'm very happy with it. Size is right for me, does everything I can do with my finger. It is powered by one AA batery (included) which is fine with me as I travel with spares. Good investment I think and is needed to really make ths a business machine.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm a writer and use a samsung bt keyboard and the action mouse with my SNP. It's a great mouse, but I have one annoying frustration. If I point it to a place I want to make an insertion, I get a long menu of choices and it takes a couple of tries before I get a clean insertion point, is there any way around this issue?

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Nychotxxx, I've experienced that as well in Hword as an example. I just played with it a bit (meaning paid attention to what was happening) and I found that if you click on a blank space no menu appears, but if you click on a letter or between letters in a word the right click menu appears. No way that I can see to stop that but to get out of it is one press of the *back* key.

The behavior is not consistant though.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
@bill-e you are exactly right. Is a PITA because I often have to insert between letters etc and get that FARGIN menu. I was hoping there was a way to reconfigure. But I guess not.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
@Nychotxxx, this does not happen with Kingsoft Office. But also after playing around more with Hword if you place the cursor EXACTLY between two letters the right click menu does not open. But if you touch an ajacent letter, even a little the cursor moves to the middle between the two letters and opens the right click menu. That explains what I thought was inconsistant behavior. I was able to easily click without opening the menu once I figured out what was happening.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am using a Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 which works fine and doesn't have the menu issue as far as I can tell from limited use to date. The mouse itself works very well, is easy to use, has a Li rechargeable battery and is thin enough to slip in a shirt pocket.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I think a normal BT mouse has the right key as a mouse right key where the S-Mouse the right key is the back key. It must issue the right key command when you click on a letter....or something like that.

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I am using a Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 which works fine and doesn't have the menu issue as far as I can tell from limited use to date. The mouse itself works very well, is easy to use, has a Li rechargeable battery and is thin enough to slip in a shirt pocket.

just went to best buy and purchased the same mouse...gotta say, it really is a wonderful device. Love the fact i can connect to 2 different without affecting the other device like my other one (Apple magic mouse). I have it connected to my macbook pro and the NP. Now just waiting for my Samsung BT keyboard...and I should be set. The mouse is on sale too.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The big advantage with the S-Mouse is the ability to just click the thumb button to get to the task switcher/task manager, right click to go back and click the wheel to get home. The action of the right mouse button is app specific. For example in Hword right click means right click and displays the right click menu. In Kingsoft office there is no right click menu so right click means back.

miamiborn79

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I recieved mine this week from Best Buy...$10 more than BH but they had it in stock. I'm very happy with it. Size is right for me, does everything I can do with my finger. It is powered by one AA batery (included) which is fine with me as I travel with spares. Good investment I think and is needed to really make ths a business machine.

You do know that Best Buy will price match right on the spot right? I hope you didn't fork over the extra 10 bucks because if you did, you missed an opportunity to save. They won't price match every retailer (they have a list on their site), but all the major players such as BH, Newegg, Amazon, etc. they will match in store no questions asked.

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Miamiborn79, thanks. But B&H was showing pre-order so no price match.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I use the T630, too, and find it to be perfect for my needs. Well, except for it being a bit small for my yeti hands to use for long stretches.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7