Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hancom word question

After I was finished writing today I emailed my file to my mac desktop and printed it out on my wifi Brother laser printer. But isn't there a share command from word that would allow me to print directly without emailing using my Brother printer app. I'm sure I had come across SHARE but then couldn't find it later. Was I imagining? In any case, the writing process is so smooth and saving the doc file in mac word and printing from my desktop was seamless. What a great joy this tablet is and so is the hancom suite.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Default Re: Hancom word question

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but if you register your wireless printer with Google Cloud Print and then go into Settings-> More Settings and turn on Cloud Print you should be able to directly print from Hword through the internet to your wireless printer as long as it is set as the default printer in Google.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Actually that's not what I meant. There's a way usually to tap three dots or a curly arrow in certain apps that allows one to SHARE the material with, say, email, or a printer, or any number of other entities. In my case, it's the Brother printer app I want to use. But I can't find that SHARE possibility in Hancom word. I thought I had come across it once. Now if I'm wrong about that how do I go about registering my wireless printer with Google cloud print BEFORE I go into settings. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by bill-e View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean but if you register your wireless printer with Google Cloud Print and then go into Settings-> More Settings and turn on Cloud Print you should be able to directly print from Hword through the internet to your wireless printer as long as it is set as the default printer in Google.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Oh, OK. Then from in Hword go to File-> Send and there you will fine Brother IPrint

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I actually did tap SEND but the brother printer app is not among the 10 apps that ARE there, including email, which is what I used to send my word file to my desk top and printed it out from there..

Oh, OK. Then from in Hword go to File-> Send and there you will fine Brother IPrint

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

it's listed in mine....maybe a reinstall of the app

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It's definitely weird. I uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted and while a couple of more apps showed up under SEND -- 11 in all --the Brother app didn't. But in other programs it's there along with MANY more than just 11, more like yours in the pic. There must be a glitch somewhere. I've downloaded all the recent hancom word updates, but I'm holding off on the new system update. I guess for now I'll just have to go the email route.

it's listed in mine....maybe a reinstall of the app

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/10/uqy6uraj.jpg

Try clearing the system cache. That will fix many issues.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app