Magazine UX TWitter and Youtube widget issue?

Glenn Hughes

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Quick question to anyone that might know this answer. I just received my NP12 yesterday and in the
Magazine UX user interface I set up Twitter and Youtube for my social widgets. The issue I have is that when I hit the refresh for those widgets in the magazine UX (Twitter & Youtube) it tells me "no more content" but if I press and hold the twitter widget it goes into flip board and my twitter feeds are updated in flipboard. Is this normal? My Sports, News, and Science and technolgy widgets does not have this issue when I refresh those on the Magazine UX screen.

Also, if I signout of Twitter and Youtube from the magazine UX and sign back in to those than it updated on the Magazine home screen.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Also, does flipboard has anything to do with this.

Thanks!

BTW, I love this tablet but it's a bit of a learning curve for someone who is new to Android.

Glenn Hughes

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to determine if I have a defective unit or is this nornal behavior for twitter and youtube not to update in real time in the Magazine UX interface. In order to get an update on the interface I have to sign out and back into those accounts. Seems very strange to me and again I am still new to Android.

Thanks!

interlee

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a slightly different issue with the YouTube widget in the Magazine UX.
It basically does not respond to touch at all.

It's frustrating that Samsung doesn't let us disable this mediocre or even troublesome feature. If they are so confident that the feature is so useful to us, then why don't they put some more efforts to make it at least "functional"?

It's just pathetic.

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here with the "No More Content" message. After several factory resets and much troubleshooting I have determined that the Magazine UX is broken and an update from Samsung is needed. The "Here & Now" fails to every load anything as well. Complete garbage. Switched to another launcher.. seems Samsung just can't get their own software right... ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty