Crashes way to often, anyone else??

eclein

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Hancom word - after saving a new doc word crashes immediately when trying to view it. VUDU- couldn't pause playback no screen response at or anywhere near button location on screen. Multiple basic games won't start or crash for no apparent reason.
Many more, I use AVG antivirus, Nova prime launcher, and bundled software for any system type stuff...update yesterday seems to have made this note pro 12.2 even more skiddish.
My first Samsung product and I'm quickly exiting the honeymoon stage!!
Anyone else see any similar problems etc??? All ups are up to date as of this writing.

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Have not had any of those issues. Have you restarted lately? Cleared the system cache?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

eclein

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Do both daily, restart after each crash to try and isolate app or whatever thats causing it. I use all thes apps on other tablets and they are stable there. I hope this Samsung version of android doesn't need reinstalling after every update like a TF300 I had.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a whole system reset. As long as you backed up everything you will get it all back, and hopefully your issues will be cured. If not, can you still return it for another because maybe it's a rare lemon. There are very few complaints about this tablet having major problems such as you're experiencing. Worse case, deal with samsung tech support. Like others who have responded to you, I've no problems and love this baby, so far.

eclein

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I figured it out....uninstalled about 7 games most recently installed, rebooted and bingo all is right in my world again :) :)

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I was having a lot of crashes and decided to do a factory reset last Saturday and since then no crashes

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I had to do a factory reset as well and everything is working ok now. But even with having everything backed up it is still time consuming and some apps have extras that do not get reinstalled during the factory reset so be aware that this will not be a 30 minute process.