Note Pro 12.2: Just picked one up last night have a few questions!

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
So have a few questions because I do not want to jump the gun and assume it is defective.

Does anyone have issues from time to time with icons being touched and not actually opening. As in you feel you have touched the screen but the screen does not recongize that?

Messing around and disabling some apps in the app panel I had some 5 sec delay before items would even open up to be adjusted. On same note the icon for the HP print service would not even display unless I held onto it or went all the way into the app service via the app manager.

Anyone experience similar things upon new setup? I mean I get it is a big screen but I would think a quad core of this speed I would not see this type of delay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just picked one up last night have a few questions!

Never experienced ANYTHING like that. Are you in the US? Where did you buy it? Did you upgrade the OS right away? Try a reset

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Just picked one up last night have a few questions!

Yes in the US and it is Verizon model. Did a reset after I got through setup and it activated and it has the latest software.

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Never had that issue. I can come close to touching mine and they activate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like you either need to do a factory reset, not just a reset, and start all over or take it back and exchange it because it is defective. You should have no problems with it at all.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Everything seems to be fine after another reset.

Question has anyone been able to successfully use the Hulu plus 3 month sub? I got the perks email but it just links me to install the app. When I run the app I only get a 1 week choice in the bottom right upon app start up? Thanks for any help folks can offer on this matter!

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I pay for the subscription, but you may get a code to use through email and then sign up online with that code? Just grasping and don't really know for sure. Or download Hulu from the Samsung store?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The freebies are not very well implimented. For instance Gogo. They tell you to sign on with your note 12 and you will get a free year.....not true. I did get online help to give me a coupon for my session but I was told to call Gogo for the subscription. Same with NYT, instructions are to just log on...again not correct.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I was c able to log on gogo and get free flights without calling them. I n used the Internet app and nor Chrome

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888