You might find this funny
So in my quest for a lost/left pen alarm like in my Note 3 I tried S-Pen Keeper while I was on the road this past week.
While trying it in my hotel room the alarm wasnt going off. I assumed it was because I was too close so I took my S Pen and put it in the fridge, assuming the metal box would make it appear to be far away.
Well, that didn't work so I got busy with something else and forgot about S-Pen Keeper.
Then Friday on the plane I took out my Note Pro and turned it on and guess what, S-Pen Keeper was sounding the alarm! I looked in the Notes pen keeper and no S Pen....it was still in the fridge
A call to the hotel and it's in the mail to me but I I had a difficult time explaining to the hotel staff why I put it in there in the first place
- 04-12-2014, 09:12 PM #2
- 04-12-2014, 10:04 PM #3
- By Devil13n in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2014, 12:26 PM
- By blazer236ix in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 04:01 PM
- By Tayloj92 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2014, 04:27 AM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:22 AM
- By jcole01272 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:30 AM