- 04-13-2014, 03:29 AM #2
- 06-14-2014, 08:18 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Google search keeps popping up and lagging my system
in my case, i don't even have to long press the home button. in fact, i'm not even pressing the home button. a simple shake of the sm-t900 (or just moving it) causes google search to pop up. it is incredibly annoying. i looked all over and there is no place where i can turn shake=home button off. the accelerometer is much much too sensitive.
is there a kit kat rom that is android stock that can be installed on this table? the samsung interface is also very annoying.
- 06-14-2014, 10:23 PM #4
- By tomadamsphoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2015, 06:49 AM
- By creamyitalian in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:04 PM
- By ray1204 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Syncoplay in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Savvra in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:35 PM