Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 keyboard personalization problem

Hi,

I'm new at this but somehow I pressed something regarding personalization. It concerned saving passwords and also credit card info. I am sure I picked the wrong choice but luckily saw a message that I could change this setting in the keyboard setup. I went to settings/controls/keyboards &inputs but could find no way to change my choices. I don't want anything remembered. Can someone direct me to the right setting?

Thanks in advance,
    Jaynee

Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 keyboard personalization problem

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Jaynee View Post
    Hi,

I'm new at this but somehow I pressed something regarding personalization. It concerned saving passwords and also credit card info. I am sure I picked the wrong choice but luckily saw a message that I could change this setting in the keyboard setup. I went to settings/controls/keyboards &inputs but could find no way to change my choices. I don't want anything remembered. Can someone direct me to the right setting?

Thanks in advance,
    Jaynee
    Hey Jaynee, it's easy.

Settings/controls/language & keyboard. You will see samsung keyboard listed, most likely above Google keyboard. Tap the settings wheel for the Sammy keyboard. Tap the word "predictive text" and on the next screen uncheck personalized data. Go back a screen and toggle the switch to "off" to be sure.

By doing both, you have cleared any stored data and turned it off.

Posted via Android Central App
    Miss_Jaynee likes this.