Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Just got a new update for my galaxy 12.1 Pro

Hello I'm new to the forms, just trying to figure out I got a new update and I don't know what it was for. Can someone please shed some light on what the update was about thank you very much

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Just got a new update for my galaxy 12.1 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by p2hero View Post
    Hello I'm new to the forms, just trying to figure out I got a new update and I don't know what it was for. Can someone please shed some light on what the update was about thank you very much

Well, I am guessing it might be the KitKat update, just do one thing to the settings>about and look onto the firmware version of your device. Samsung rolled out a number of updates daily for devices, so I just can't tell you which update is been rolled out for your device.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

If it the 12.2 it's a big fix update and minor

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Thx for the info, I wish they would tell you what the update is all about lol.

I just got the update here in BC Canada here today. So far so good. Also goy my Mime Ghost glass screen protector. It was easy to install and i cant see any dust under the glass. No air bubbles either. I would never recomend trying to do a job like this in any room with linnens. I find our master bedroom is loaded with dust. I even have an air purifier in there but still got tons o dust in there.