Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default touch and screen lagtimes

I have the Verizon Wireless LTE Galaxy Note Pro. I gave up an iPad for it, thinking the larger screen and faster processor would be a step up. I'm really frustrated by the lag time and jerkiness of the screen. Scrolling the screen up doesn't work immediately. Sometimes it scrolls twice, undoubtedly because in my impatience I might have scrolled once, nothing happened, so I did it again. It just seems buggy and unreliable, especially compared to the older iPad I gave up. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Global Posts
    21,663 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: touch and screen lagtimes

Quote Originally Posted by fairfieldwizard View Post
    I have the Verizon Wireless LTE Galaxy Note Pro. I gave up an iPad for it, thinking the larger screen and faster processor would be a step up. I'm really frustrated by the lag time and jerkiness of the screen. Scrolling the screen up doesn't work immediately. Sometimes it scrolls twice, undoubtedly because in my impatience I might have scrolled once, nothing happened, so I did it again. It just seems buggy and unreliable, especially compared to the older iPad I gave up. Is anybody else experiencing this?
    Has the device received an update?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Update? It's a Verizonwireless product. Have to wait a year.

Mine does not have any lag or anything, it is very fast and smooth!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Exchange it. Very few major problems exist with this great tablet. Or maybe you should just go back to the simple ipad,

Shouldn't be as bad as you're making it out to be so there's likely an issue with the tablet. If it were confined to an app or two (Chrome and the stock launcher for example) then that's one thing but in general touchscreen responsiveness should not be an issue.