- 29 Posts
touch and screen lagtimes
I have the Verizon Wireless LTE Galaxy Note Pro. I gave up an iPad for it, thinking the larger screen and faster processor would be a step up. I'm really frustrated by the lag time and jerkiness of the screen. Scrolling the screen up doesn't work immediately. Sometimes it scrolls twice, undoubtedly because in my impatience I might have scrolled once, nothing happened, so I did it again. It just seems buggy and unreliable, especially compared to the older iPad I gave up. Is anybody else experiencing this?
- 04-16-2014, 09:41 AM #2
- 04-16-2014, 05:36 PM #4
- 04-16-2014, 06:25 PM #5
- 04-16-2014, 06:48 PM #6
- 247 Posts
Re: touch and screen lagtimes
Shouldn't be as bad as you're making it out to be so there's likely an issue with the tablet. If it were confined to an app or two (Chrome and the stock launcher for example) then that's one thing but in general touchscreen responsiveness should not be an issue.
- By swanseawelsh in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:53 PM
- By ramandeepghuman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:09 AM
- By Even4steven in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:11 AM
- By john024 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
- By clcurry47 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:07 AM